The RIO has a sharp exteRIOr. Lush InteRIOr and comes with Australia‘s most supeRIOr 7 Year Unlimited KM Warranty1.
Discover the Kia Rio today.
The ExteRIOr of the award winning Rio was designed out of Frankfurt, Germany by Kia's Chief Design Officer Peter Schreyer and has bold fresh look which includes our Signature “Tiger nose” Grille.
The rear of the Rio is mature and premium in its look. Standard rear camera across the range is neatly integrated under the KIA badge.
The side profile of the Rio is more aerodynamic.
A redesigned C-Pillar reduces blind spots and improves rear visibility.
The interior has a premium feel and more space. The upper dash is connected to the upper door trim and designed to create a 3 dimensional fascia, the lower dash creates more space.
SLi model shown.
Simply connect your compatible mobile phone with the appropriate cable to the 7 inch floating touchscreen via Apple CarPlay™ † or Android Auto™ ‡, available across the range.
The Rio is larger in leg room and shoulder room, giving you space where you need it most.
The Rio has been tuned to suit all types of roads. From the country to the city. All roads lead to a great handling car.
The Rio comes with more Advanced High Strength Steel (AHSS) than ever. The increased rigidity of its reinforced chassis not only provide greater safety through heightened collision performance, but also improves stability, handling and Noise, Vibration & Harshness (NVH) levels.
The Rio comes refreshed with brand new features.
Standard across the range
Satellite Navigation with traffic information (SUNA™) and DAB+
Available on the Si and SLi models.
Daytime Running Lights (DRL) available on SLi and Si grades.
Halogen DRLs available on S grade.
Electric folding side mirrors that fold with the touch of a button.
Available on SLi and Si grades.
Available on SLi grade.
Integrated rear sensors across the range as standard.
Rear view camera with dynamic parking guidelines as standard across the range makes even the most difficult parking situations a breeze.
Available on Si and SLi grades.
Standard across the range is the Kappa 1.4L MPI engine; reliable, economical and robust for all round drivability. 4-speed automatic transmission is available across the range, with the option of 6-speed manual for S models.
Kia Rio Grades
- Choice of Manual or Automatic transmission
- Android Auto™[B] and Apple CarPlay™[C]
- 7 inch floating touchscreen
- Rear view camera with dynamic parking guidelines
- Halogen Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- Dusk-sensing automatic headlights
- Choice of Manual or Automatic transmission
- 17" Alloy wheels
- Cruise control with steering wheel mounted controls
- Premium shift knob & steering wheel
- Heated and electric folding outside door mirrors
- Autonomous Emergency Brake (AEB) with Front Collision Warning System (FCWS)[S]
- GT-Line Body Kit (Gloss radiator grille, rear diffuser, twin exhausts)
- Sports flat bottom steering wheel with GT-Line badging
- Premium carbon-fibre look dash fascia
- Alloy sports pedals
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)[S]
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL), ice-cube style LED front fog lights, rear LED combination lights
- All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice. Contact your local Kia dealer for current information.
- *Kia's Unlimited KM 7 Year Warranty. Note: 7 year/150,000km warranty for vehicles used for the following: rental vehicles, hire cars, taxis, courier vehicles, driving school vehicles, security vehicles, bus and tour vehicles. Capped Price Servicing: Maximum payable for specified number of manufacturer's standard scheduled maintenance services up to 7 years or 105,000kms, whichever occurs first. Complimentary Roadside Assistance for the first year. Renewed yearly by completing scheduled maintenance services at Kia Dealerships (up to maximum 7 years).Terms and conditions for Warranty, Capped Price Servicing and Roadside Assistance can be found at www.kia.com/au
- Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc. Not all mobile phones will be compatible with vehicle's Bluetooth® system.
- †Apple CarPlay™ connectivity requires compatible iOS device. See apple.com.au for more details. Apple CarPlay™ is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
- ‡Android Auto™ connectivity requires compatible Android device. See android.com/intl/en_au/ for more details. Android Auto™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.